Updated: Jun 20, 2020
Do you ever wish you didn't have to spend so much time, and money keeping your eyebrows maintained and looking fabulous? Or do you find yourself scrolling through Instagram or Facebook drooling at all of the perfectly manicured brows and dying for yours to look like that?
If you so, not to worry because we have an amazing solution for you that you may have heard of before but maybe don’t know too much about.
Today we’re going to talk about microblading! And if you're unfamiliar with the term we are going to school you on some of the incredible benefits you can receive getting your eyebrows microbladed by a professional, so hold tight!
Microblading is a semi-permanent tattoo technique performed with a manual tool aka microblade. Prior to getting started your artist will map the new shape of your brows and then numb your brows followed by placing strategic strokes of ink to mimic hair on your skin. To ensure consistency the microblading artist will select the appropriate pigment to perfectly color match your natural eyebrow hair shade complimenting your skin tone.
If done correctly, it should be impossible to tell that you’ve had work done to them. All your friends and family will see are gorgeous, immaculate looking brows that perfectly suit your face shape!
Let’s go over a few of the benefits of professional microblading!
1. Your eyebrows will always look perfect! No more worrying about your brow pomade rubbing off at the beach or from that killer gym session. They’re completely waterproof, aside from the first 10 days where it’s recommended that you avoid water saturation. Also, if you’re a victim of the 90’s trend of over tweezing your eyebrows, the right microblading artist will be able to give you your natural brow shape back, which is absolutely worth it.
2. They’re long lasting. After your first microblading session, you should expect to come back in to the studio at 8 weeks for a touch up. After you’ve completed that, you can expect to have your amazing new brows for up to two years
3. You’ll shorten your “getting ready” time in the morning. Because your brows will already be perfectly sculpted, you can cut some time out of your morning routine, giving you more quality time with your cup of coffee. You can probably even catch an extra few minutes of sleep and honestly, who couldn’t use a little more of that? The up front time spent is around 2 hours in the studio but imagine all the time you’ll save for the next two years!
4. It’ll save you money! Powders, brow pencils and pomades can definitely add up, plus it gives you one more brush to clean. While the upfront cost of microblading may seem a little intimidating, running upwards to $700 dollars depending on the artist. It’s still a worthwhile investment since it does last for up to two years. Plus, you get to save yourself the trip to Sephora!
5. You can choose more than one look. Although microblading provides you with pure hair strokes, other similar PMU Brow services can give you the same results with slightly different looks. The ombre powder brow is just one example of this. The ombre brow gives you a fully shaded brow that's lighter in the front of the brow and fills in more densely near the middle and tail of the brow. Check out this clip here to see an example of how the ombre brow is created. Microshading or the Moorebeautyblend are similar services that offer hair strokes and shading for those clients that prefer the combination of looks. The Ombre Powder Brow, MooreBeautyBlend and Microshading technique are services that can last up to 2 to years depending on the client skin type.
These are just a few of the fantastic benefits to consider professional microblading. So, if you’re ready to set up an appointment now to get the perfectly manicured eyebrows of your dreams, click here now to book your appointment and make it happen! Our team are some of the best microblading artist you will find. To learn more about our microblading prices click here. Hope to see you soon!